Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabigon

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO KABIGON FORUMS ! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Announcements

Just a reminder: If you haven't already read them, you can find the rules of the forum here:Site Rules.

If you think that you are the best pokemon trainer in the world and your pokemon are the stronger you must read these guides first!!! Click here

If you want to be our Gym Leader and want to know where can find the apply form Click here

Or If you want to battle our Gym leaders and want to know who they are you can find them here

Latest topics
» r342rwerwrwrwerw
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm by jnkute

» History of Pokemon
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am by siranime

»  Operation 1: Restoring the Forum!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am by pikachu7

»  Time to leave already TT~TT
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm by pikachu7

»  Do not click here...
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am by Pokecollector

» Anyone have a Macho Brace?
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am by pikachu7

» Pokemon Black/White nw informations!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am by Pokecollector

» ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am by Pokecollector

»  Application Form
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 am by Guest

» Introduction to this forum
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am by Pokecollector

» Kabigon Badges!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Pokecollector

» Gym leaders must read this!!!!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm by Pokecollector

» Azure's Blaziken moveset (UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am by Azure

» Winner of badges!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm by Pokecollector

» tom likes...
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm by Pokecollector

» Our admin will leave for a few days.....
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm by Kabigon

» Shiny Pokemon - Find out what they are and how to obtain them in each generation of Pokemon games.
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am by Pokecollector

» Pokemon of the 2nd week
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am by Pokecollector

Poll
What will you get ?
Pokemon Black
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_lcap43%ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Pokemon White
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_lcap21%ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I won't buy
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_lcap7%ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
BOTH !!!
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_lcap14%ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
No matter which i'll buy...
ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_lcap14%ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I-mudkipz
Admin
Admin
I-mudkipz

PokePoints : 186

ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!   ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:27 am

because we dont want the inactivity that we had on TER again on teh gym issue, i will warn all gym leaders that if they're inactive for 1 week without saying that they'll leave for a particular reason they will be removed from gym leaders. we dont want one of our forum's best sections inactive... :/ !!!
so gym leaders be active to not be removed.
Back to top Go down
Pokecollector
weavile
weavile
Pokecollector

PokePoints : 222

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!   ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:35 am

K:D

I hope the other will be more active too:D

There are so many topics you can create : games . poll etc ...or at least reply on topics:|
Back to top Go down
I-mudkipz
Admin
Admin
I-mudkipz

PokePoints : 186

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!   ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:22 am

yea, i hope it'll be better this time.
Back to top Go down
Silver
tsutaja
tsutaja
Silver

PokePoints : 85

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!   ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:39 am

my gym is always open, but nobody wishes to challenge it...
Back to top Go down
Pokecollector
weavile
weavile
Pokecollector

PokePoints : 222

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!   ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am

Silver wrote:
my gym is always open, but nobody wishes to challenge it...

until we don't have all 8 gyms we won't do gym battler

And sadly a another reason is that to few persons log in T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!   ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kabigon :: Wifi Zone :: Gyms-
Jump to: