Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabigon

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO KABIGON FORUMS ! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Announcements

Just a reminder: If you haven't already read them, you can find the rules of the forum here:Site Rules.

If you think that you are the best pokemon trainer in the world and your pokemon are the stronger you must read these guides first!!! Click here

If you want to be our Gym Leader and want to know where can find the apply form Click here

Or If you want to battle our Gym leaders and want to know who they are you can find them here

Latest topics
» r342rwerwrwrwerw
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm by jnkute

» History of Pokemon
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am by siranime

»  Operation 1: Restoring the Forum!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am by pikachu7

»  Time to leave already TT~TT
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm by pikachu7

»  Do not click here...
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am by Pokecollector

» Anyone have a Macho Brace?
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am by pikachu7

» Pokemon Black/White nw informations!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am by Pokecollector

» ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am by Pokecollector

»  Application Form
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 am by Guest

» Introduction to this forum
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am by Pokecollector

» Kabigon Badges!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Pokecollector

» Gym leaders must read this!!!!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm by Pokecollector

» Azure's Blaziken moveset (UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am by Azure

» Winner of badges!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm by Pokecollector

» tom likes...
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm by Pokecollector

» Our admin will leave for a few days.....
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm by Kabigon

» Shiny Pokemon - Find out what they are and how to obtain them in each generation of Pokemon games.
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am by Pokecollector

» Pokemon of the 2nd week
 Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am by Pokecollector

Poll
What will you get ?
Pokemon Black
 Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_lcap43% Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Pokemon White
 Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_lcap21% Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I won't buy
 Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_lcap7% Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
BOTH !!!
 Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_lcap14% Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
No matter which i'll buy...
 Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_lcap14% Standard Battle Clauses I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Standard Battle Clauses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PokePoints : 372

Standard Battle Clauses Empty
PostSubject: Standard Battle Clauses    Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:31 pm

These standard battle clauses are present to prevent extreme abuse of certain factors, for example, abusing "SLEEP status" by putting 6/6 team to sleep, making the opponent unable to attack. This problem can be solved if all 6 has Sleep Talk, Snore, or an ability that prevents Sleep, but thus cause overcentralization of the game. These clauses are present to make the game fair.

STANDARD BATTLE CLAUSES:

* Uber Clause
All Uber tier Pokemon are banned in Standard battles. Uber battles do not follow this rule.
Here are a list of Ubers: Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias (w/ Soul Dew), Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin [Sky Form], Arceus

* Sleep Clause
You cannot put two of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at the same time. (Rest not applicable)

* OHKO (One-Hit KO) Clause
No OHKO moves, such as Fissure and Sheer Cold, may be used.

* Species Clause
No two of the same Pokemon may be used on one team. This includes 2 different forms of the same species or anything in the same evolutionary chain UNLESS they serve different purposes or has different traits. Look for the ^ mark at the end for further explanations.

* Selfdestruct Clause
The moves Selfdestruct, Explosion, Perish Song, Destiny Bond, or any other such move may not be used if both players only have 1 remaining Pokemon. If a player uses one of those moves under this condition, they automatically lose.

* Evasion clause
Double-Team and Minimize are banned.

* Luck Item Clause
The only item that are banned are Razor Fang, King's Rock and Quick Claw. All other items are fine. Razor Fang and King's Rock are allowed if the Pokémon knows "Fling". Due to a vote of the majority who participated in the vote, both BrightPowder and Lax Incense are banned.

These clauses apply to all tournaments and events held on this site.

^ Species Clause exceptions:
Eevee, Leafeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon
Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop
Pupitar, Tyranitar
Dragonair, Dragonite
Shelgon, Salamence
Seadra, Kingdra
Trapinch, Flygon
Clamperl, Huntail, Gorebyss
Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja
Surskit, Masquerain
Porygon2, Porygon-Z

This does NOT except things such as different forms of Shaymin, Deoxys, Wormadam or Giratina, even though their stats, typings, or abilities are different.
Back to top Go down
http://kabigonforums.heavenforum.com
Pokecollector
weavile
weavile
Pokecollector

PokePoints : 222

Standard Battle Clauses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Battle Clauses    Standard Battle Clauses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 am

So you can use celebi Shocked
Back to top Go down

Standard Battle Clauses
Page 1 of 1