Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabigon

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO KABIGON FORUMS ! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Announcements

Just a reminder: If you haven't already read them, you can find the rules of the forum here:Site Rules.

If you think that you are the best pokemon trainer in the world and your pokemon are the stronger you must read these guides first!!! Click here

If you want to be our Gym Leader and want to know where can find the apply form Click here

Or If you want to battle our Gym leaders and want to know who they are you can find them here

Latest topics
» r342rwerwrwrwerw
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm by jnkute

» History of Pokemon
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am by siranime

»  Operation 1: Restoring the Forum!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am by pikachu7

»  Time to leave already TT~TT
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm by pikachu7

»  Do not click here...
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am by Pokecollector

» Anyone have a Macho Brace?
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am by pikachu7

» Pokemon Black/White nw informations!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am by Pokecollector

» ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am by Pokecollector

»  Application Form
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 am by Guest

» Introduction to this forum
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am by Pokecollector

» Kabigon Badges!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Pokecollector

» Gym leaders must read this!!!!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm by Pokecollector

» Azure's Blaziken moveset (UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am by Azure

» Winner of badges!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm by Pokecollector

» tom likes...
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm by Pokecollector

» Our admin will leave for a few days.....
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm by Kabigon

» Shiny Pokemon - Find out what they are and how to obtain them in each generation of Pokemon games.
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am by Pokecollector

» Pokemon of the 2nd week
The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am by Pokecollector

Poll
What will you get ?
Pokemon Black
The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_lcap43%The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Pokemon White
The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_lcap21%The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I won't buy
The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_lcap7%The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
BOTH !!!
The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_lcap14%The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
No matter which i'll buy...
The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_lcap14%The Official Pokemon tier list I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

The Official Pokemon tier list

Go down 
+2
Pedobear!
Kabigon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PokePoints : 372

The Official Pokemon tier list Empty
PostSubject: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Tiers in Pokémon

Pokémon features hundreds of species available for use, all varying in their base statistics and moveset potential. There are currently six tiers with various fansites individually deciding the Pokémon assumed to be in those tiers, most notably Smogon. The Pokémon tier list has received much criticism, because there is no "official" tier list for Pokémon.

Most battles are conducted using every tier except Uber. However, it is common for some battles to maintain use in one tier only. Usually Under-Used only, or Never-Used only.
Uber

The Uber tier is not designed to be balanced, its purpose is to be a banlist for OU and the other tiers, however this does not mean it is not, or cannot be played. Pokémon in the Uber tier are deemed too powerful or centralizing to be used fairly among other Pokémon. A common misconception, especially among players new to competitive battling, is that Uber tier contains all, or only, legendary Pokémon. While it is true that a majority of the accepted Ubers are indeed legendary, some are not and many legendary Pokémon are far from being Uber.

While most Pokémon in the Uber tier are there for their ability to power through teams or be defensive behemoths, Wobbuffet is included primarily because of its Shadow Tag ability, along with Encore, which lets it trap any opponent Pokémon and lock them into any move, giving a free turn of set-up for any Pokémon, or giving an almost free kill with Counter or Mirror Coat which let it reflect most moves back. Tickle+Encore allows Wobbuffet to bring a slow Pokémon using a setup move down to -6 Defense with almost no risk, ready for a Pursuit user to switch in and KO. Wobbuffet's pre-evolution, Wynaut, is sometimes banned for similar reasons. Garchomp is another non-legendary that some fans consider for the list due to its high stats, brilliant movepool, and great typing.
Over-Used

Over-used, commonly abbreviated as "OU", refers to Pokémon that are most commonly seen in standard play. It is a misconception that all OU Pokémon are the most powerful in the game. OU is a term based on usage; however, there is a distinct correlation between usage and usefulness in the system.

There are exceptions to this such as Magneton in Generation III, where it was considered an OU Pokémon merely because it was used primarily as a counter for Skarmory; a Pokémon commonly seen due to its high defense, low weaknesses, and stall-based movepool. The introduction of Magnezone, an evolution of Magneton, solidified its place in OU, due to increased stats, and a broader movepool.
Borderline

Pokémon in Borderline, commonly referred to as "BL", are considered by some to be too strong for Under-Used, but may be found in some OU battles. They are classified as BL because they generally do not have the capacity to compete in solid OU consistently due mostly to stats, weak movepools, or metagame shifts that makes the niche of the Pokémon less needed.
Under-Used

Under-Used, commonly referred to as "UU", designates Pokémon whose use is limited as they are not strong enough for general OU competition, usually due to sub-standard stats, movepools, easily exploitable weaknesses, or the existence of a stronger Pokémon that do nearly the same job as the UU Pokémon, making players use the stronger Pokémon instead of the UU Pokémon, giving it little use. UU Pokémon can, and are, used in OU battle, but are usually recommended by some solely for UU-type battles.
Never-Used

As the name implies, Never-Used, commonly referred to as "NU", is for Pokémon that have problems competing even in UU due to dismal stats and/or movepools. This is where most novelty Pokémon reside in tiers as well as Pokémon found early in a player's journey. They are recommended by most only for use in NU only battles. However, most NU Pokémon are very common among contest coordinators.
Not Fully Evolved

This tier is more commonly known as "NFE", and as the name implies, contains almost every Pokémon that has not yet reached its final evolution. As such, they are rarely, if ever, used in competitive play, with very few exceptions.

Uber:
Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina (both forms)
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Shaymin-S
Wobbuffet
Wynaut
Salamence

OU:
Aerodactyl
Azelf
Blissey
Breloom
Bronzong
Celebi
Dragonite
Dusknoir
Electivire
Empoleon
Flygon
Forretress
Gengar
Gliscor
Gyarados
Heatran
Heracross
Hippowdon
Infernape
Jirachi
Jolteon
Kingdra
Lucario
Machamp
Magnezone
Mamoswine
Metagross
Ninjask
Roserade
Rotom (all forms, but original)
Scizor
Skarmory
Smeargle
Snorlax
Starmie
Suicune
Swampert
Tentacruel
Togekiss
Tyranitar
Vaporeon
Weavile
Zapdos

BL:

Abomasnow
Cresselia
Crobat
Gallade
Honchkrow
Porygon-z
Shaymin (Land)
Staraptor
Yanmega

UU:

Absol
Aggron
Alakazam
Altaria
Ambipom
Arcanine
Azumarill
Blastoise
Blaziken
Chansey
Claydol
Clefable
Cloyster
Cresselia
Donphan
Drapion
Drifblim
Dugtrio
Feraligatr
Froslass
Hariyama
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Houndoom
Kabutops
Lanturn
Leafeon
Ludicolo
Mesprit
Milotic
Mismagius
Moltres
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Omastar
Poliwrath
Qwilfish
Raikou
Regirock
Registeel
Rhyperior
Rotom
Sceptile
Scyther
Slowbro
Spiritomb
Steelix
Swellow
Tangrowth
Torterra
Toxicroak
Umbreon
Uxie
Venasaur
Weezing

NU:

Ampharos
Arbok
Ariados
Armaldo
Articuno
Banette
Bastiodon
Beautifly
Beedrill
Bellossom
Bibarel
Butterfree
Cacturne
Camerupt
Carnivine
Castform
Charizard
Chatot
Cherrim
Chimecho
Clamperl
Corsola
Cradily
Crawdaunt
Delcatty
Delibird
Dewgong
Ditto
Dodrio
Dunsparce
Dustox
Electrode
Entei
Espeon
Exeggutor
Exploud
Farfetch'd
Fearow
Flareon
Floatzel
Furret
Gardevoir
Gastrodon
Girafarig
Glaceon
Glalie
Golduck
Golem
Gorebyss
Granbull
Grumpig
Hitmonchan
Huntail
Hypno
Illumise
Jumpluff
Jynx
Kangaskhan
Kecleon
Kingler
Kricketune
Lapras
Ledian
Lickilicky
Linoone
Lopunny
Lumineon
Lunatone
Luvdisc
Luxray
Magcargo
Magmortar
Magneton
Manectric
Mantine
Marowak
Masquerain
Mawile
Medicham
Meganium
Mightyena
Miltank
Minun
Mothim
Mr. Mime
Muk
Ninetales
Noctowl
Octillery
Pachirisu
Parasect
Pelipper
Persian
Phione
Pidgeot
Pikachu
Pinsir
Plusle
Politoed
Porygon2
Primeape
Probopass
Purugly
Quagsire
Raichu
Rampardos
Rapidash
Raticate
Regice
Regigigas
Relicanth
Sableye
Sandslash
Seaking
Seviper
Sharpedo
Shedinja
Shiftry
Shuckle
Skuntank
Slaking
Slowking
Solrock
Spinda
Stantler
Sudowoodo
Sunflora
Swalot
Tauros
Torkoal
Trapinch
Tropius
Typhlosion
Unown
Ursaring
Venomoth
Vespiquen
Victreebel
Vigoroth
Vileplume
Volbeat
Wailord
Walrein
Whiscash
Wigglytuff
Wormadam
Wormadam-G
Wormadam-S
Xatu
Zangoose

NFE:

All other not fully evolved pokemon

Source of Tier List: Smogon.com
Back to top Go down
http://kabigonforums.heavenforum.com
Pedobear!
magikarp
magikarp

PokePoints : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:46 am

outdated tier list is outdated
Back to top Go down
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 pm

please sent me the updated list if you can?
Back to top Go down
Pedobear!
magikarp
magikarp

PokePoints : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:25 am

just move latias and salamence to ubers. which is where the are currently. yep. latias without soul dew is uber now :/
Back to top Go down
I-mudkipz
Admin
Admin
I-mudkipz

PokePoints : 186

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 pm

ok i did the update the new tier list is ready.
Back to top Go down
xxcharizardxx
tsutaja
tsutaja

PokePoints : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 pm

garchomp is a uber? Shocked
Back to top Go down
I-mudkipz
Admin
Admin
I-mudkipz

PokePoints : 186

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:22 pm

yes it is for minths now
Back to top Go down
xxcharizardxx
tsutaja
tsutaja

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:38 pm

lol i didnt know that farao
Back to top Go down
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:31 pm

salamance is uber now. I see too fight in wifi with caterpie and magicarp in the next years!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
xxcharizardxx
tsutaja
tsutaja

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 pm

salamance is a uber now!? most of these pkmn are pkmn i use... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Azure
magikarp
magikarp

PokePoints : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah, Salamence is uber and it very well deserved to be an uber, in my opinion.

Ever since Salamence went into Ubers, I've been hoping for Dragonite to make a comeback. (:
Back to top Go down
xxcharizardxx
tsutaja
tsutaja

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:44 pm

thank god dragonite isnt a uber Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:45 am

for the time....... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Raikou
magikarp
magikarp

PokePoints : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Time being*

Dragonite will never be Uber.

If it would, there would be NO dragons barring flygon in OU.

.... I mean, common sense..
Back to top Go down
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:41 am

i hope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Pokemon tier list   The Official Pokemon tier list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Pokemon tier list
Page 1 of 1