Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabigon

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO KABIGON FORUMS ! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Announcements

Just a reminder: If you haven't already read them, you can find the rules of the forum here:Site Rules.

If you think that you are the best pokemon trainer in the world and your pokemon are the stronger you must read these guides first!!! Click here

If you want to be our Gym Leader and want to know where can find the apply form Click here

Or If you want to battle our Gym leaders and want to know who they are you can find them here

Latest topics
» r342rwerwrwrwerw
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm by jnkute

» History of Pokemon
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am by siranime

»  Operation 1: Restoring the Forum!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am by pikachu7

»  Time to leave already TT~TT
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm by pikachu7

»  Do not click here...
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am by Pokecollector

» Anyone have a Macho Brace?
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am by pikachu7

» Pokemon Black/White nw informations!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am by Pokecollector

» ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am by Pokecollector

»  Application Form
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 am by Guest

» Introduction to this forum
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am by Pokecollector

» Kabigon Badges!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Pokecollector

» Gym leaders must read this!!!!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm by Pokecollector

» Azure's Blaziken moveset (UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am by Azure

» Winner of badges!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm by Pokecollector

» tom likes...
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm by Pokecollector

» Our admin will leave for a few days.....
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm by Kabigon

» Shiny Pokemon - Find out what they are and how to obtain them in each generation of Pokemon games.
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am by Pokecollector

» Pokemon of the 2nd week
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am by Pokecollector

Poll
What will you get ?
Pokemon Black
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_lcap43%Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Pokemon White
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_lcap21%Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I won't buy
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_lcap7%Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
BOTH !!!
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_lcap14%Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
No matter which i'll buy...
Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_lcap14%Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pikachu7
sceptile
sceptile
pikachu7

PokePoints : 327

Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer!   Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 am

I've decided to give away both my shiny Magikarp and shiny Hoothoot. These are not hacked, I actually caught them myself! Here's their stats;

Happy the Magikarp
Impish nature.
Jun. 11, 2010
New Bark Town
Met at Lv. 20.
Quick tempered
Caught in Net Ball
Lv: 20 still -.-
Color: Gold and partially white o.o
HP 42/42
Attack 14
Defense 29
Sp. Atk 13
Sp. Def 13
Speed 40

Ability: Swift Swim
Boosts the Pokemon's
Speed in rain.

Item: none

Moves:
Splash
PP 40/40
Tackle
PP 35/35

Ribbons: 0
Speed: 1 *
Power: 1 *
Skill: 1 *
Stamina: 2 huge *s
Jump: 2 *s

Bannana the Hoothoot
Gentle nature.
May 3, 2010(My birthday ^^)
Route 29
Met at Lv.2
Likes to relax
Caught in Pokeball
Lv:17
Color: Mostly yellow with the regular Hoothoot eyes.
HP 52/52
Attack 20
Defense 18
Sp. Atk 20
Sp. Def 29
Speed 23

Ability: Insomnia
Prevents the Pokemon
from falling asleep.

Moves:
Tackle
PP 35/35
Growl
PP 40/40
Uproar
PP 10/10
Hypnosis
PP 20/20

Ribbons:0
Speed: 2 *s
Power: 2 *s
Skill: 5 huge 8's
Stamina: 1- *
Jump: 4 *s

They are not the best stats, but it's hard for me to find a shiny that actually has good natures that aren't hacked. I would love if someone could give me a Celibi or Mew, but anything is fine if its something good enough to beat Claires' Gym. Thanks for the help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kadoking
magikarp
magikarp
kadoking

PokePoints : 23

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer!   Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:31 am

sorry to break it to u but no ones going to trade a celebi or mew for a shiny hoothoot or shiny magikarp because they are both easy to get and celebi and mew are only event so they are rare.
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
sceptile
sceptile
pikachu7

PokePoints : 327

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer!   Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:35 am

O.o I just put it up just in case...but thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer!   Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiny Hoothoot and shiny Magikarp offer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kabigon :: Wifi Zone :: Trading Bazaar-
Jump to: