Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabigon

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO KABIGON FORUMS ! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Announcements

Just a reminder: If you haven't already read them, you can find the rules of the forum here:Site Rules.

If you think that you are the best pokemon trainer in the world and your pokemon are the stronger you must read these guides first!!! Click here

If you want to be our Gym Leader and want to know where can find the apply form Click here

Or If you want to battle our Gym leaders and want to know who they are you can find them here

Latest topics
» r342rwerwrwrwerw
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm by jnkute

» History of Pokemon
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am by siranime

»  Operation 1: Restoring the Forum!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am by pikachu7

»  Time to leave already TT~TT
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm by pikachu7

»  Do not click here...
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am by Pokecollector

» Anyone have a Macho Brace?
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am by pikachu7

» Pokemon Black/White nw informations!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am by Pokecollector

» ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am by Pokecollector

»  Application Form
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 am by Guest

» Introduction to this forum
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am by Pokecollector

» Kabigon Badges!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Pokecollector

» Gym leaders must read this!!!!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm by Pokecollector

» Azure's Blaziken moveset (UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am by Azure

» Winner of badges!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm by Pokecollector

» tom likes...
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm by Pokecollector

» Our admin will leave for a few days.....
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm by Kabigon

» Shiny Pokemon - Find out what they are and how to obtain them in each generation of Pokemon games.
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am by Pokecollector

» Pokemon of the 2nd week
I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am by Pokecollector

Poll
What will you get ?
Pokemon Black
I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_lcap43%I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Pokemon White
I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_lcap21%I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I won't buy
I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_lcap7%I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
BOTH !!!
I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_lcap14%I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
No matter which i'll buy...
I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_lcap14%I'll be less time online !!!  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

I'll be less time online !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I-mudkipz
Admin
Admin
I-mudkipz

PokePoints : 186

I'll be less time online !!!  Empty
PostSubject: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 am

School starts for me today, and i should inform you that i'll be less online...
ah luckily ill be on on weekends, more...
ok...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
sceptile
sceptile
pikachu7

PokePoints : 327

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:07 am

Hopefully you'll still be a active admin! My school already started a few months ago, and I still come on atleast once a day (naw, I'm just homeschooled ^^)! Anyways, good luck with school :3
Back to top Go down
Silver
tsutaja
tsutaja
Silver

PokePoints : 85

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 am

good luck with your studies! if you need help i can be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
sceptile
sceptile
pikachu7

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 am

o.o What grade are you going to be in anyways?
Back to top Go down
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PokePoints : 372

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:08 pm

yeah ilias dotn worry with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kabigonforums.heavenforum.com
I-mudkipz
Admin
Admin
I-mudkipz

PokePoints : 186

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 pm

im in 3rd year of high school, pika.

i hope i wont have much homework so i can come more.

kk...
Back to top Go down
pikachu7
sceptile
sceptile
pikachu7

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:30 am

Mkay. ^^ Have a horrible day at school!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be less time online !!!    I'll be less time online !!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be less time online !!!
Page 1 of 1