Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Welcome to Kabigon forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Kabigon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kabigon

A Pokemon forum to test your skils, trade rare Pokemon and make new friends!Have fun!!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO KABIGON FORUMS ! WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Announcements

Just a reminder: If you haven't already read them, you can find the rules of the forum here:Site Rules.

If you think that you are the best pokemon trainer in the world and your pokemon are the stronger you must read these guides first!!! Click here

If you want to be our Gym Leader and want to know where can find the apply form Click here

Or If you want to battle our Gym leaders and want to know who they are you can find them here

Latest topics
» r342rwerwrwrwerw
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm by jnkute

» History of Pokemon
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am by siranime

»  Operation 1: Restoring the Forum!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am by pikachu7

»  Time to leave already TT~TT
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:43 pm by pikachu7

»  Do not click here...
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:14 am by Pokecollector

» Anyone have a Macho Brace?
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am by pikachu7

» Pokemon Black/White nw informations!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am by Pokecollector

» ATTENTION TO ALL GYM LEADERS !!!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 am by Pokecollector

»  Application Form
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 am by Guest

» Introduction to this forum
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:12 am by Pokecollector

» Kabigon Badges!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm by Pokecollector

» Gym leaders must read this!!!!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 pm by Pokecollector

» Azure's Blaziken moveset (UNDER CONSTRUCTION.)
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am by Azure

» Winner of badges!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 pm by Pokecollector

» tom likes...
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm by Pokecollector

» Our admin will leave for a few days.....
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm by Kabigon

» Shiny Pokemon - Find out what they are and how to obtain them in each generation of Pokemon games.
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am by Pokecollector

» Pokemon of the 2nd week
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:57 am by Pokecollector

Poll
What will you get ?
Pokemon Black
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_lcap43%Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Pokemon White
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_lcap21%Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I won't buy
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_lcap7%Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
BOTH !!!
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_lcap14%Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
No matter which i'll buy...
Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_lcap14%Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabigon
Admin
Admin
Kabigon

PokePoints : 372

Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon!   Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 pm

For the past couple of weeks, Pokexperto's webmaster, Melkor, has been posting B/W information on his twitter and website. However, today he has posted on his website information about the Legendaries and their types. He has also stated that there will be 156 new Pokémon, making it 155 Pokémon in the Isshu dex with Victini as #000. There will also be 3 event Pokémon, #647, #648, and #649 that you're able to receive from as-of-yet unknown events. Much like how Darkrai, Shaymin & Manaphy have been distributed.

Here, we have a list of disclosed Legendary Pokémon along with their National Dex # and Types.

New Legendary Dogs Trio - these are the new Legendary Dogs, but with different types.

* #638: Steel/Fighting Type Pokémon
* #639: Rock/Fighting Type Pokémon
* #640: Ground/Fighting Type Pokémon

Raijin Trio - The following we have what it seems like a Raijin trio, according to Pokexperto.

* #641: Flying Type Pokémon
* #642: Electric/Flying Type Pokémon
* #645: Ground/Flying Type Pokémon

The Dragon Trio - Two of these Dragons have already been revealed (ReshiRam & Zekrom) The third will probably star in the third version, and is based on an energy source as cold as ice instead of heat or electricity.

* #643: Reshiram - Fire/Dragon Type Pokémon
* #644: Zekrom - Electric/Dragon Type Pokémon
* #646: Ice/Dragon Type Pokémon

Event Pokémon Trio - These Pokémon will be distributed much like Darkrai, Shaymin & Manaphy were in the 4th Generation Games.

* #647: Water/Fighting Type Event Pokémon
* #648: Normal/Psychic Type Event Pokémon
* #649: Bug/Steel Type Event Pokémon

Source: Pokexperto.net pokestation.net
Back to top Go down
http://kabigonforums.heavenforum.com

Legendary Types Revealed! 156 New Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1